Monday, April 14, 2014

Mom's Night Out! 2014

So a few months ago I got a call from a close friend inviting me to go see the premiere of a movie, "Mom's Night Out" along with a couple of other moms. I was so excited as it was the first time in a long time that I was going out with a bunch of girlfriends. We had so much fun! We enjoyed popcorn, homemade truffles, and each others company.
As the movie began and played, we found ourselves looking at one another every time we could relate to a scene...which was really, every five minutes or so. We laughed, cried, and left inspired by what we witnessed! It was such a wonderfully great night!
If I were asked to rate this movie, I would rate it a perfect 10. Not only was it absolutely hilarious, but it was clean, inspiring, and above all...REAL.
I don't think any of us wanted the night to end...but when it did, we left that theater with our hearts on cloud nine.

Motherhood was a very difficult spot for me at one point and sometimes, those ugly feelings try to rear their heads once more. They are lies that whisper that we aren't good enough, involved enough, too this, too that... that we just aren't enough. In a sense those lies lean slightly towards the truth. Yes, without a divine help we would all probably be in a nut house or in prison. haha! With God's help though, he gives us the strength to not only manage but enjoy everyday that we are mother's. He gives us wisdom to handle every situation, and His love to raise our kids to run after his heart.

It is no secret that motherhood isn't easy. So you need a nice little break. A break from the beautiful chaos. I say we plan a mom's night out. Just you, me, and the girls.

With that said, I want to extend an invite to you... One that you may be tempted to refuse. Not because you don't want to go, but because it's been too long since you glammed it up and put lipstick on. Well get ready Cinderella, now is your time, now is your chance. Let's do this.





This amazing movie will make its debut on Friday May 9, 2014 Mother's Day weekend (perfect timing!) I have have access to special pricing for the first 50 women that let me know that they are wanting to attend. The movie will be premiering at a movie theater in Tampa, FL and will be announced soon along with the price per person. Please invite as many people as you like!

For special pricing and to reserve your ticket(s), please send me an email at :

MUA.MARAZUL@GMAIL.COM



 I will be giving away 3 prize packs to include a ton of fun surprises from the movie so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment